Monday 22 October 2012

A Lesbian Encounter - Monica having lesbian encounter with Priya


Hello friends, My name is Monica, i've have been working with the Maharashtra Govt for the past 12 years. I'm married to a very handsome man for the 16 years and have two sons. I was born to a upper middle class family in Chandigarh and had a very pampered upbringing. I met my husband Rajeev in college and got married a few years later, We have a very active sex life.

He is from Mysore. Like I mentioned, I have got everything I asked for and more in every aspect of my life. But as they say, your expectations are limited to your imagination. I read a lot of erotica since I was in college and recently came across this website and thought I could share a very special experience I had a few years back. Let me warn you - this is going to be long one.

I was down with a viral fever a few years back and had got so sick that I was bed ridden for two months. Since my husband is an auditor and tours a lot, he could not take a long vacation for me, we decided that it was best to hire someone who could stay at home and take care of me round the clock.

After a little persuasion my husband got his nephew Priya to leave her nursing job in Bangalore and come take care of me till I got well. Priya was in her early twenties and was a very attractive woman, it seemed like she grew up too fast. I remember meeting her almost some 10 years back as a kid running around our ancestral home.

Priya is a really pretty girl, she was probably the first woman that I noticed had the most beautiful eyes. She was raised by her mom and had a very abusive alcoholic father who left them a long time back. Priya took very good care of me, she cooked, fed me thrice a day and every two days gave me a warm water bath.

I used to blush and be very shy when she used to undress me but she always had a smile on and did a great job taking care of me. The first month was pretty bad, I was so weak that some days I could not raise my hand to ring the bell to call but Priya was never too far away from me and always came over to help me.

I remember there were nights when my husband was out of station and I could not sleep - she would come over and keep me company talking about everything from her college gossip to random political subjects. I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she acted like she hated boys, I asked her if she had a bad experience and she said that she never liked to be around boys at all.

I did not think of it much at first but I kept noticing how she would stare at me when she undressed me and spent extra time rubbing my breasts and between my legs. There were a few times I was getting in the mood but unintentionally she would stop and dry me off just seconds before I was getting to an orgasm.
It was towards the end of the second month that I had started to walk again, When my husband was not around Priya always stood by my side and we went for small walks in the streets early in the morning. One afternoon, everyone was out - I could not see Priya anywhere so instead of calling her I thought about going for a walk on my own,

I dragged myself out of the bed and reached out to my walking aid and starting inching my way to the door. I was almost at the door when I heard sounds of water running, I went towards the bathroom and noticed Priya was stark naked and leaning her head against the wall, her back facing me and had the water sprinkler hose pointed at her crotch.

I stood there looking at her beautiful body. I could not help but notice her skin was smooth as silk, the water drops were just sliding off her and not sticking to her body. Her ass was the perfect round, I could not see her breasts from where I was standing but I had never felt this way about another woman. I just stood there and felt my legs start to tremble.

A few seconds later I could tell that Priya was cumming - she looked like she was trying to muffle her voices through it and she turned off the water and crouched on the floor with her breasts to her knees and back to the wall. I wanted to move but my eyes were fixed on her breasts - her nipples were almost pointing towards the ceiling just like her ass.

I knew I should just walk away but it was a little late - Priya turned towards the door and saw me, there was a look of fear and surprise in her eyes. She quickly mumbled apologies and marched across the room and wrapped a towel around her and asked if I was ok. I mumbled, and said its ok and tried to walk away with my aid when she quickly took my hand over her shoulder and walked me to bed.

She sternly asked me to always wait till she was around before I went for walks and went back to the bathroom to get dressed. She came back to my bedside and before she said anything - I said - I was sorry to barge into your personal moment there She said - it was ok, I am sorry you had to see that. I did not expect you to start walking on your own.

I said - yeah, I did not think either and smiled at her. after an long awkward pause, to break the ice., I said - I think we should install another water sprinkler in the other bathroom. She laughed. But aunty, have you ever used the hose for what I used it for ? I gulped down my chai and said, no sweetie - I have a husband to satisfy me when I need it.

she smiled and said something about how lucky I was that I had a very caring husband. I said, well - I think you need to find yourself a nice guy and get married. She said - not sure if that will happen soon. I asked - why ? she said - I have been in relationships with a few guys, it did not feel good or right even once.
I said - its very normal honey, I had to kiss a few frogs before I found my prince. she hmmm'd and said with a smile - I dont think relationships and real sex are better than your hose though. we laughed and spoke about something else., the next day, Priya was undressing me for my bath and I noticed she was being a little casual with me. I did not complain.

She guided me to sit down on the plastic chair in the washroom and lathered me up with body wash. She spent some extra time rubbing my boobs and it was turning me on, I was noticing how her eyes never left my boobs all the time. She then rubbed my tummy for a little while and then went straight for my inner thighs.
She almost teased me a little bit rubbing around my vagina, lathering my pubic hair and then put the scrubber down and started to rub my vagina with her fingers. It was feeling so good, I was staring at her fingers rub my clit and spread my legs a little farther. She almost stopped when I said, no no - keep going.

It stopped becoming a usual bath that moment and she started to rub my clit and slowly put her middle finger inside me and turned it to point up inside me and with the thumb rubbed my clit, with the other hand she rubbed my belly and breasts. I did not say a thing for the next few seconds till I started to feel my orgasm build up and I pushed my legs together,

she still had her hand working my pussy and had a massive orgasm right there. It was noiseless, I had my mouth open all the time and slowly I was recovering when I realised that I still had my legs clutched close to each other and Priya's finger was still inside me. I quickly opened my leg and she slowly pulled out. She asked me how that felt - I said "amazing" with a sheepish smile.

She cleaned me dry after that and we went to the front room to watch some TV. A little later. Priya turned to me and said that we should trim my hair on my armpits and my pubic area because its not healthy. I asked her not to bother but she insisted. I smiled knowing that she was loving this. A few minutes later she got a trimmer from my husbands shelf and a razor with a new blade.

We walked into the bathroom and after I sat down on the chair, Priya pushed the chair twards the sink and guided my legs spread over the sides. She then got in between my legs and slowly started to cut my hair carefully and then shaved me clean. I kept looking down to realize that her face was closer to my pussy, Priya then said, I love how your clitoris is standing out like that.

I did not know what to say other than - "thank you., Rajiv loves it too" She said - ah, love the way you smell too. I was sitting there knowing that this was so wrong yet I could not imagine what this beautiful woman had in store for me. She said - you know what else I love ? Before I could say anything she flicked her tongue on my clit!! an electric shock sort of a feeling just ran through my spine.

She looked into my eyes and put her wet lips around my pussy and sucked it. I realized how good it felt, it had been months that my husband had done this to me. She kept sucking and stopping and pulled at my pussy lips and went back to sucking my clit again, I was in throes of pleasure !!

I looked at the ceiling of the washroom as she dug a finger deep up pussy and sucked my clit, Her other hand was rubbing herself over her clothes. I was just going mad sitting there. I grabbed her hair and ran my fingers through her hair. She did not stop, I toes started to curl as I started riding waves and waves of pure pleasure. Very soon I came like a fountain.

Priya got up from between my legs and looking at me with a naughty smile. Her face was wet with my juices. I ran my finger tips on her lips and pulled her up to me, I kissed her on her lips deeply and wrapped my legs around her. I could taste my own juices on her mouth as we engaged in a frenzy of sucking each others tongues.

My hands started to explore her back and started to squeeze her breasts. I never thought I would be pressing someone else's boobs ever but I could not help my hands to reach out and rub her pussy from outside her salwar. Soon, I squeezed the pajamas off her legs along with her panties and started to rub her pussy while still sucking her tongue.

She parted her legs and I pushed a finger inside her. She moved her face instantly away from me and closed her eyes. I kept frigging her furiously for a while but my hand was aching and started to slow down, she slowly guided to sit on my right leg while my finger was inside her and I just stuck my finger while she started moving like she was fucking my finger,

It was so sexy - with my other hand I rubbed her boobs. I could feel her juices drip down my wrist and down my thighs. She came a few minutes after that and we sat there hugging each other. Both of us were breathing so heavily. For the next two weeks we kept it a secret and got each other off orally or with fingers.
She also introduced me to the sprinkler, but I preferred her tongue to it. I was recovering faster than the doctor expected and realized I had to start getting back to work soon, Priya was unsure of what to do with her career. There weren't many good paying hospital jobs in our city. My husband also agreed that she should head back to Bangalore once she wants to.

One night, I was getting ready for bed when my husband asked if I was ready for sex - we both did it, my husband did not last too long though because he was getting to do it after over 2 months. We were lying in bed and talking of something when we started to talk about Priya, I slowly explained to my husband about the sexual experiences we had in the past few weeks.

He was a little upset at first but then understood what it meant to me. We knew that Priya had grown up without a father figure in her life and being close to a woman for the most part of her life had made her hate men. He asked me how it felt and I explained about the mixed feeling, my husband kept asking me questions and very soon we were both in the mood again.

we did it again and I noticed how much harder he had got after he heard about my lesbian experience. while we were still doing it, he asked me if I minded recording a session for him to watch. I laughed and agreed. He banged the daylights out of me and came inside me again. The next day I setup the camcorder and got down with Priya in the bedroom,

I faked my orgasm and made sure Priya had a good time. Later that night, my husband and I watched the video on his laptop. His eyes widened after he saw his nephew naked and getting off with me. He fucked me real rough that night and made me cum twice. That night I asked him if he would like to do it with his nephew, at first he talked about how wrong it was but soon

I got him to agree that if Priya was fine with it we could do a threesome. It took us a few days to figure it out but the plan was ready, it was a weekday afternoon - I was supposed to do it with Priya around lunch time when Rajeev walks in on us. Priya and we were locked in a 69 position and she mentioned that I was dripping wet that day.

I was holding my orgasm for Rajeev and wanted Priya to not have hers too. She started moaning and I stopped sucking her pussy and acted tired. Priya turned over and asked me if I was ok. I said, lets do it in a few minutes. I kept looking out into the front room to see if Rajeev was here yet. I kept rubbing her pussy and started talking, I asked - Priya - what do you think about Rajeev ?

She said - he is a nice man, handsome, a good father, a good provider, etc etc., I interrupted her and asked her - no, I meant - what do you think about him physically ? She looked at me wierdly and said - he is a well built man, he has a little tummy but he is not fat.., I paused for a second and asked her - would you be sexually attracted to him ?


She raised her eyebrows when she said - No aunty, I would never do something like that. I smiled and said - what if I asked you to ? She looked at me a little puzzled and said - what do you mean ? I said - well, we've been married a long time sweety and we have never cheated on each other. I told him about us the other day and he would like to see and if its fine with you - play along with us as well.

She said - oh gosh - I am not sure if I will be comfortable with that, he is my uncle and all. I did not say anything but continued to rub her pussy, she closed her eyes and lay back - I could tell that her thoughts were floating. A few minutes had passed, I saw my husband walk into the room from the corner of my eyes.
I bent down and sucked on her nipple and Rajeev stood at the corner of the bed looking down at us and wet my finger with some saliva and went back to Priya's pussy - she spread her legs wider and moaned. A few seconds later Priya opened her eyes and immediately jumped to the other corner of the bed as soon as she saw Rajeev standing there.

We both at once said - its ok, calm down. She still seemed a little shaken up. I went upto her and hugged and whispered that its going to fun - trust me. She looked into my eyes and Raj's eyes - there was still some fear in her. I planted my lips on her and started to suck on them while I rubbed her breasts and signalled Raj to come join us.

He came over and started kissing me and within a few minutes had his face in between my legs and sucking on my pussy. It was feeling so good - I slid a finger into Priya's cunt and felt her muscles start to relax. I noticed Raj was taking his jeans off along with his boxer undies to reveal his hard dick just pop out into the open. Priya stared at it but did not make any moves.

I reached out and started to stroke it and his dick head was just gleaming with pre-cum just oozing out. Priya was staring at Raj's dick and how I was stroking it and watched me sit on his face. Raj had mentioned many times earlier that he loved this but I could never be comfortable with it because I get wet a lot.
After a minute, I got up and arched my ass on Raj and rubbed his hard dick against my clit and slowly pushed him inside me. He was so hard, I did not even have to clench my muscles. Priya was on her own just staring at us all this time. I asked her to come close to me, she obediently did - Raj reached out and started to feel her body - she did not resist.

She stood there and accepted his hands explore every inch of her, he pulled her down towards him and they started to kiss passionately. They kissed like teenagers trying to suck each others tongues, while I slowly moved up and down on Raj. She started to rub her hand all over his chest and slightly pulled at the hair on his chest.

Her body was now right next to him and within reach, I pulled her close and Raj selfishly grabbed one of her breasts and started sucking on it, a few seconds into it I felt Raj squirming under me. I pulled him out and rubbed his dick furiously and Priya turned back just in time to see him squirting his juices all over his tummy.
I felt him start to go soft in my hands and let him lay limp facing to the side. I bent down and kissed Priya on the forehead and pulled her up and made her sit on Raj's face and I started to kiss her neck and her breasts. I knew it would take just about a few minutes for Raj to get back all raging and hard.

I was still sitting over Raj's crotch and kissing Priya's nipples when I felt his dick twitch under my legs. I pointed Priya to the semi hard penis and she knew exactly what to do. I moved off him and she bent down and without using her hands picked up his dick with her mouth and started to kiss and softly suck on it.
My pussy was aching to be fucked hard but I knew this was not about me - I needed to make sure Raj and Priya were satisfied too. Raj asked Priya to get up and get down with her back on the bed, I held her legs open for him and heard her gasp the same time I saw the head of his penis disappear into her pussy.

I reached out and pushed a finger in Raj's butt and his eyes opened up and we looked at each other and kissed while he continued to slowly screw Priya. There was no lube necessary for her, she was dripping juices all over the bed. I kept switching between rubbing Priya's clit, sucking her nipples, kissing her and giving some attention to my husband.

About five minutes had passed and I could tell Raj was getting close to his orgasm when he bent down and wrapped his arms around Priya and picked up pace and within no time was pounding her. Priya had her mouth open and her eyes tightly shut, I thought she was in pain and wanted to pat Raj to go slow but stopped myself when I saw her scratching his back and digging her nails into him in pleasure.

I was soaking wet watching these two go at it, I started to rub myself and came within seconds and plunked back into the pillows. I caught my breath to hear Raj let out a grunted scream and pull out of Priya to cum over her belly. He did not have much to squirt but seemed like a good orgasm from the sounds of it.
He got off the bed and started to clean himself and Priya's belly with a roll of tissue. I asked Priya if she came and between her pants she whispered - "many times" smiled and lay back on the bed. That was the last words spoken for the next few hours, No one said a word even though I knew we all wanted to. We slept till we were woken up by the sound of the doorbell.

I put some clothes on and got the milk the evening milkman got us. I made some nice hot adrak chai and served the sleepy couple. It was time for the kids to come home as well. There was still not much dialogue between us. Priya helped me make dinner and Raj hung around the house rather lazily.


I suggested me and Priya all go for a walk and once we were out in the park, I discussed it with Priya - she said she felt really good but still a little unsure of how to be around her uncle who just fucked her brains out. I suggested we do it a few times and see how it feels then. She seemed to hesitantly agree.
We did it before we went to sleep that night and a few more times that week. Even though the sex was great Raj also agreed that he was feeling weird about this relationship. We called a few friends back in Bangalore and got Priya a job in a nice hospital there.

I destroyed all the tapes we made of each other even though we still email each other occasionally. While I type this story out, she is a happy wife and a mother of a beautiful daughter. Hope y'all like the story. Be safe!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your whats app no

    sarikamittal26gzb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our escorts understand each and every requirement of men and elegant to read one's signs.

    Bangalore Escorts

    Hyderabad Escorts
    ]
    Singapore Escorts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genuine Sexy Independent Gir Friend Experience Escort Delhi , India.
    VihanaPassion.com WhatsApp : +601159672298 (Number Only for WhatsApp).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Few Real Sexy Independent escort I know ,
    (These number are ONLY for WhatsApp),

    AtikamyaValentine.com WhatsApp: +441604300565 .

    VihanaPassion.com WhatsApp: +601159672298 .

    JhahanaDas.info WhatsApp: +601113479611 .

    PlumiaLust.com WhatsApp: +601159681070 .

    ReplyDelete